Monday 23 January 2017

Miniature Monday: Converted Free Peoples Cannon

After seeing Chris Peach's really cool looking Free Guild/Peoples army I got an itch I needed to scratch. I wanted to convert something similar and looked through my bitz box and found this Thunderbolt Crossbow from my Judicators kit. So I tried on a Mortar and voila. Added some more bitz in there and painted it up with a crew. Didn't do as much on the crew though, but I liked how it turned out.

I posted the first pictures during the last week on Twitter and both Chris and Duncan Rhodes from Warhammer TV among many others really liked it! I was happy as a kid in a candy store.

I must continue to paint my Stormcasts, but I think I must squeese in a model or two for my Free Peoples army. Oh and I have some Tzeentch stuff coming my way as well! OMG not enough time. Anyways, hope you liked this little conversion, I sure liked making it and painting it up.





3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...