Saturday 9 April 2016

Celestant-Prime Finished

Hi there folks, have been painting like crazy for some time now and all that time I have put into this model... the Celestant-Prime.

I must confess I was actually quite intimidated and excited at the same time before I decided to paint this model up. It's a really beautiful model first of all, with a lot of details everywhere. Also it's that kind of model that don't take kindly to mistakes therefor I painted this one in many different parts before assembling it all together.

It was intimidating also because I knew this was a model I wanted to do the very best of my abilities when it comes to painting.

So I'm very happy to say that this model is probably the best paintjob Iv'e ever done and I have used pretty much all of the knowledge I have into this model. I think it paid of and I'm proud of how it turned out in the end.

Hope you like it too, now I'm off to paint up some more of the grunts for my Stormcast force.







4 comments:

  1. That is brilliant! All I can say is WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I'm very happy with how it turned out :)

      Delete
  2. Hey man, beautiful model! any advice on painting the vortex? I'm about to tackle my prime and would like to use a similar purple/blue scheme to you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What colours did you use for the Vortex?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...