Monday 11 May 2015

Miniature Monday: AT-ST from Star Wars Imperial Assault

I'm currently painting up as much models as I can for our ongoing Imperial Assault campaign (love the game btw), one of the first models I had to paint up was the AT-ST. This model is probably best of them all and could work in any miniatures game quality wise.

Really fun to paint it up as well (tutorial is coming) and I went with quite a lot of weathering on this one and I'm really keen on the end result. Hope you like it as well and see you next time.





4 comments:

  1. Fantastic weathering on this one. Especially like the streaking on the front armor plate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! I agree with Greg, the streaked rusting is a really brilliant touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words guys! Glad you liked the streaking, it does add a lot to the weathering effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work! Is there a tutorial still coming? I would like to have one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...