Monday 14 April 2014

Miniature Monday: Warzone Alakhai the Cunning

It is said of the Nepharite Overlord Alakhai the Cunning that he was first of his kind that Mankind set eyes upon; that in doing so Humanity knew fear as it had never before experienced in any war that was ever raged throughout its turbulent history.


The leader and Warlord in the Dark Legion starter set is finished, and what a nice model to paint I must say. Beforehand I wasn't so sure about this model but when I painted him up I do really like the design. The great thing with all the Nepharites is that all of them have their own unique look and history, so each of them will be an totally new painting experience which I really looking forward too. 

Anyway, here's the pictures. And now I only have to finish painting up five Legionnaires for the convention :O





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...