Monday 3 March 2014

Miniature Monday: Dwarf Warriors unit finished

Now the first of Dwarf units is finished, sure twenty ordinary Dwarf Warriors won't do much on the table, and I am going to up them to forty men strong in the future. But for the time being this will have to do. I painted this unit in under a month which is really fast for being me, sure it may not be the best looking models I ever produced but as I unit I think it looks good and I'm really happy with how the banner turned out.

I also did some pimping on the bases and movement tray with bits taken from the Under-Empire basing kit, it's expensive but you get a really unique look. The green crystals look more Skaven but I'm thinking that the Dwarfs are down in the underground fighting back skaven and goblins so it still makes sense to me. Please tell me what you think guys, all comments are welcome and helpful for me, thanks.




2 comments:

  1. Dude, don't sell yourself short. Those look amazing! I am particularly impressed with your freehand work on the banner. Freehand work always impresses me since I can't do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate :) Yea I like the free hand banner myself I must say.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...