Monday 21 October 2013

Miniature Monday: Work in Progress

Another Monday and a lot of painting to be done, but many of the things is nearing completion like the Vortex Beast, Nurgle Ogre, Empire Halberdiers and Spawn and then I can concentrate on some other things. One thing I will do a little more in the near future is converting stuff, as you will see further down I have start to build and paint up a Tzeentch Chariot using the Daemons Tzeentch kit (love this kit and will do an article on just how much you can do with it).

I will also try and finish building up my Disc for my Tzeentch Sorcerer Lord a Nurgle DP and convert two Rat Ogres into Chaos Trolls :) A lot of fun and hopefully they will turn out nice as well. In the mean time you can check out WIP photos of the Tzeentch Chariot and a test model for Chaos Warhounds, I wanted them to be different from the ones I already have painted and use these new ones as vanguarding dogs and the ones as vanilla.

That's all for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...