Monday 16 September 2013

Miniature Monday 'Empire and Halflings'

Monday again and here's what I'm been up to in the hobby lately. As always I have a hard time concentrating on one thing and finish that and then move on to a new painting project. So I run several painting projects, converting projects etc. in the same time instead. So right now I quite much going on but I try to stay to the projects I will now tell you about.


WoC

I love painting this army, you can to do much modelling wise with WoC and you have so many different monsters and units, and they are all expensive as well so you don't need to paint that many to make a army of 2400-2500 Pts.

The stuff I have been working on is the two Skullchrushers I started long ago, still some things to do on them but I hope I will finish them this week (despite being on a business trip for the three coming days). After them I will try to paint up the Mutalith Vortex Beast, and I'm really looking forward painting this beast up.

After that I will do three more Warriors to complete the Nurgle unit, I also have a Sorcerer in the pipeline.

Empire

Painting some Empire stuff again, first of I will complete the Halfling Hot Pot in the next coming days, it is almost finished but I will probably not finish it before I go tomorrow. After that I have some quite exciting stuff for Empire because I bought some new models which are already painted, and quite nice as well.


So I don't need to re paint all that much, and the best part is I don't need to paint any of the first basic colours which is the most boring part of painting models in my opinion. Also they where really nicely kit bashed with the Greatswords kit and got heads from plenty number of kits which is really nice (the Halberdiers). That is all for now c & c is as always very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...