Saturday 25 May 2013

My Empire in the latest White Dwarf!

Well my Halberdiers at least. I knew they would be featured in this issue as I was contacted by Dan Harden a couple of months ago, where he asked me to send more and better pictures of my Empire models. Some of you may have seen them being on the WD Daily but this time it's in the paper version. Really cool and of course this is little bit of a dream come true being in WD for the first time. And I can only hope there may come more photos of my models in WD in future as well.






Also I must say that this issue seems to be quite interesting with more new articles, I have only made a glimpse through as of yet but I really think it's worth a buy. Especially now when you can look at my Halberdiers and some other lovely Empire models in it as well :).

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Quite the achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, do you get a free copy of white dwarf or anything when they use your models in it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, thats really quite cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I thought they looked familiar, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats sir, well deserved include!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all :)

    eriochrome - Sadly not, but I'm quite content with just being in the magazine anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...