Wednesday 1 September 2010

Busy busy busy

Hey there to whoever reads this. I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while have been quite busy as the title says. Anyhow I have some good news as well, the Forest Troll is almost finished just some minor things to be done and the base for him. Five empire handgunners have just their bases left and one flagellant is almost done as well.

I'm not sure what I want do to after these, more handgunners? more Night goblins or orcs? More ghouls or Revenants? I don't know, I will probably finish two of my flaggies and try to finish my Raven Knight, not much have been happening with this guy I'm afraid. I guess I just wait and see what I want do after them or have your say in the comments to try to persuade me to paint whatever you want me to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...